So before the Perfect Storm begins, Lawson and I have made a list of all the fun things we can do over the next 6 weeks. First up, Disney's "Up" in 3D. It was a pretty funny show, although I'm not sure the 3D gimmick was all that worth the extra ticket price. It didn't seem to have that many 3D effects. Lawson loved it.So what's next? Well, we have a lot of fun stuff planned. I think we'll make use of our Sea World season passes a couple times. I'm sure we'll spend plenty of time at our community pool soaking up the summer sun. Today we bought a fresh supply of popsicle's to help beat the heat. And among other things, Lawson and dad will be increasing our physical activity. Dad for the academy and Lawson for football. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks with our boy. We hope you keep checking back for pictures of some of the fun we plan on having.
0 comments:
Post a Comment