Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Holy Stick Bug!

Today this dude hung out on our garage door for the entire day. Not sure if he thought he was really blending in our what, but if so, he FAILED. We've seen a couple other stick bugs around, but all were only half this size. He measured about 14 or 15 inches. We relocated him to a bush on the side of our house; because the last thing I need is for some alien bug to fall on my head while opening the garage door. I think my heart would stop if this were to happen. It might sound dramatic, but the reaction would be a direct result of my dear brother Jonathan's childhood need to put bugs on me all the time when we were young. It's all fun and games Jonah until someone is scarred for life (and my wife wonders why I dislike --not afraid--of spiders). Thanks for that.

Oh, and Lawson's reaction to Mr. Stick Bug..."Hey, it's Slim, from Bug's Life".

1 comments:

Kevin, Jenna, Autumn, and Ella said...

I just caught up with your blog. Love all the posts...keep 'em coming. Can't wait to see you all soon!