


This load took me a total of 4.5 hours that day to redistribute to various parts of; my yard, the neighbors yard (driveway) and the street. After three times across the driveway (it snowed the whole time), two snowblower break downs, and quick trip to meet Niki at the tax accountant, I was able to finish up around 7pm that night. I figure we're average about 6 feet in the front yard after this last snow, the mailboxes are pretty much burried.
Although I don't have pictures of the backyard, imagine a snow drift on each side that just about reaches over our 6.5 foot fence. Niki has already discovered that buried fences don't exactly keep the neighbors doberman out of your yard (that's a funny story).
You may be happy to hear that our New Years resolution was to update our blog more frequently. We'd invite you all to keep checking back for exciting basketball pictures from Lawson's game and to find out whether or not we've frozen into popsicles.
1 comments:
We're jealous of all the snow (Kevin especially)! I miss the snow! Although I don't miss shoveling it. I'm glad to hear your going to update your blog more often. I think we'll start updating ours soon too.
Post a Comment