Monday, December 8, 2008

December Golf

I have to say, I'm really getting use to this Texas winter. Friday afternoon I headed out to Canyon Springs, our friendly neighborhood golf course, for a little winter golf. It was a slightly-breezy 61 degrees and there were only about 10 people on the course (usually this course is packed on Friday). After speaking with one of the Marshal's I found out that most Texans don't golf when it's this cold. I was thinking "61 degrees is COLD? Are you kidding me?" For a guy who used to blow 12" of snow out of his driveway, each day, around this time of year...this isn't cold. I'll take it.


This is a picture of yours truly on my approach to the 18th green. This is rated as one of the prettiest golf holes in the state of Texas. Notice the cascading waterfall in the background (right of the flag), which is located just beyond the green. It's pretty spectacular.

0 comments: