Hope you like the new site design, a collaborative effort between Josh and Lawson (he chose the pictures).
Oh and just a quick update on the snow; the past week or so has been great; nice, bright and sunny. However this wasn't the picture last week, take a look at this...
Notice the mailboxes...that's gotta make you laugh.
Down our street. And Yes, the garbage man still comes even when it snows like this.
Uh, where did the fence go? So much for keeping the dog in the yard. Recently we've had several visits from roaming doggy's (AND their owners) who simply travel the drifts from neighbor to neighbor.
My personal Hell!!! This is the first year I've really felt like this. The typical snow removal schedule at the Mills household consists of clearing the stuff every other day, on average, which isn't too bad. However, it wasn't until I had the "opportunity" to snowblow each day before and after work for a week straight, that I realized the snowfall at Suncrest must be the work of some truely evil forces.
1 comments:
Oh Josh--I feel for ya! I wish you and Kevin could have traded off during all those snow storms so he could have gotten his fill of snow. Maybe then he'd be a little happier about the heat down here! Hopefully you'll be joining us down here soon! --Jenna
Post a Comment