Lawson and one of Aunt Jenna's new baby kitten's. It's mama had this one plus two others a week or so ago. Pretty cute (if cat's are your thing). I think their names are 'Sneezy', 'Ah-chu', and 'Sniffles'. Well, that's what I call them anyway. Lawson and Niki sure love visiting them. Monkey couldn't wait until they were born. Now he wants a kitten. Sorry buddy, no Sniffles allowed in this house.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
New Kitties
Lawson and one of Aunt Jenna's new baby kitten's. It's mama had this one plus two others a week or so ago. Pretty cute (if cat's are your thing). I think their names are 'Sneezy', 'Ah-chu', and 'Sniffles'. Well, that's what I call them anyway. Lawson and Niki sure love visiting them. Monkey couldn't wait until they were born. Now he wants a kitten. Sorry buddy, no Sniffles allowed in this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute. I'll have to let sniffles know she made the cut onto the coolest blog on the internet.
Post a Comment